Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leadership


"WE STRONGLY NEED A RIGHT LEADER", this is highlighted from a speech of PAP general meeting few days ago. What's PAP ? Singapore's ruling party called "People Action Party"that was founded by MM Lee if I am not wrong. Anyway, I want to highlight from this is if even like a Singapore needs a right leadership than how about a developing country like Myanmar. It's not me who judge my country as a developing country. I just refer to recent news citing Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao & Myanmar as a developing country among ASEAN countries. Nevertheless, we cannot deny that every country will definitely need a right and strong leadership for their respective country regardless of developed or developing country.

Some expert would say that it's much more difficult to maintain the momentum of developing among developed countries compare to improving the status of existing situation among developing countries. Concurrently, our country just finished much awaited election and its main purpose is searching people's party to rule country's future. It doesn't matter how people respond to result of this election, USDP already won this election and will take 80% of Myanmar's upcoming new Parliament seats. Nobody can deny that. The future president would be selected by Army Chief in which he will draw a short list of suitable presidency. I just simply can't consider who can be eligible for this hot seat.

Meanwhile I am not sure if USDP has enough experience in proper ruling the country and so does president elect. I know how smart our army is in administrative since it ruled for 20 years time without any difficulties. But I am disappointed to learn the way the authorities manage in some situation especially in emergency case such as Nargis Cyclone, etc. My country used to surface when something unusual happened to our land. But luckily Myanmar can avoid international attention as something else always come out to overshadow Myanmar's case. Let me draw some points.

When Nargis was world's head news, it just long for few days I think because world attention changed to Sichun Equake News from China that was considered more important. Again, this time election cannot be put under highlight for long enough as the Korea penisular war tense is more crucial to the world community. What a lucky escape is it? Can we call it just coincidence? Anyway, Myanmar's generals are able to relief from some pressure by such ways. I don't know about politic but I can sense the right and wrong. I think it is why we needed to study in life. Above all, we have to make right decision to judge our future and it's much more important not to betray our own brains.

May my country get a good leadership who can really change the image of golden land sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment