Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Letter to my baby girl


IT'S JUST OVER 3 WEEKS we've been missing you, but your mum and I may have thought it over a year. What a powerful influence are you, to us? My dear, you are doubtlessly our world. Don't be angry for being left by us as we are hard working here for your better and safer future. We always discuss on how we can unite quickly and explore on the possible way to fulfill our dream. It doesn't matter we'll have to come back to native land to join you. We are not still sure on where we allow you to grow up. We know there is no much time to determine as time goes by and you have changed visibly during these 3 weeks time.

Oh my dear, we owe you everything we own in this life. It's our most desire to hear you are fine and not a problematic baby to all babysitters around you. We understand how important is the parental love is for you. But we have no choice if we want to maintain our oversea job and we tried to swallow all incoming pains due to leaving you so far. I'll never the day we apart in life as we are almost motionless when time come to depart. Your mum and I were crying overnight on the bus and unfortunately there was a baby sitting behind us and oftenly made a cry that made us remember you so much.

We encourage to each other and try to brave up in the sake of your goodness. When your mum cry, I try to console her and vice versa. Please do not blame on us for leaving you so early in search of money. It seems money is more important to us than you. It really doesn't mean like that, baby as we can't afford to stay long enough with you for certain circumstances. I hope I can get a chance to explain you one day you grown up. I opted to work alone here and let your mum take care of you. But I found that working alone here will delay our reunion in future. So we decided to work both and minimize the working time here and build a quality family time with you wherever possible.

Now Christmas is at the corner and I think upper burmese's winter already break in. Since you prefer cool environment than hot, I hope you'll love to live in my native town. Meanwhile we are worrying about you for changing weather and called and ask about your situation via your aunty. I am pretty sure that your Aunties will take double care due to your situation. Since your mum and I were good at our families respectively, we believe you would be taken care by them while we are absent. We have to thanks to technology for enabling us to keep in touch with you through telephone and internet. It's our main source to relief our wound hearts. We'll try to come back to see you, I promise.

I have uploaded your beautiful photos in our facebook and our friends comment on it. We are of course happy to receive their positive comments and your mother seems so proud of you. Luckily we are given a healthy and clever baby and we'll try to do our best in making you grow in life. We can't beat our remembrance of you by the time we see some childs or babies on the road. Your mum always expressed me for when we can unite. I currently have no accurate answer but I have to answer I'll try. Thanks again my dear for not giving us problems since you were born. Lets pray together for a day to come soonest possible.

Wish you happy a Christmas, my princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment