Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Present

DEAR my daughter,

How is the real life of our world after one month from arrival? Hope everything goes right with you there despite you dad is not nearby. I am sorry for failing to send birthday present on your one month birthday which is fallen on couple days ago. I miss you so much because I haven't see your progressive photos for more than 2 weeks. On your birthday, I told your mum to send me your latest photos as soon as possible and today I am enjoying to see your photos through internet. I was pleased to see you bigger by days. Knowing you are in good health makes me feel quite comfortable and seeing your health like photos definitely make me free from worry. Anyway I can't put behind the feeling of homesick since you have entered our world.

Today, I went to expo convention center as I read one advertisement on newspaper regarding to a huge discount sale by Robinson. Robinson is a well known departmental store in Singapore and I believe in the items they are selling in term of quality and design. So I decided to go there and look for baby wear for you. I was not feeling well once I was told by my friends that they already bought a present (dress) for you. I have been too busy with my work and classes to go out for shopping. So I haven't purchased any dress for you although it's always in my mind. Today I fulfill my feeling of this and I want to share my first ever experience with baby wear.

Once I arrived there, as usual, so many people are crawling and busy with their searching. Every time I was paying attention on men wears for myself and ladies wears for your mum. But this time, my eyes are just busy with searching baby/kid wears label so that I can get through there quickly. I luckily found nursery department that sells a lot of baby & child's related wears. I was thinking of your size and just try to choose from ton of kid wear items. In fact, baby size are hard to get this expo. So I approached nearby staff for their suggestion on your size by telling your age. They would laugh at me when I am telling your actual age, one month, because most of dresses are designed for one year old and above. Some staffs say between one and two. It meaning hard to find your size.

I understood only when one staff gave me a good explanation. What she said was, sorry sir, your baby is too young to be worn a dress and most of designers paid attention to one year old and above because baby can start to try walking and dress can be magnificent when they are put on the walking baby. I was enlighten by her and I made assumption that you won't be stop at this age and will definitely grower by days. So bigger size doesn't matter to me and I decided to buy a one year old size as I really don't know what time I can go back home and see you as well as when can I give all these to somebody who return my country. Finally I bought 13 pieces of baby dresses for you and it cost me about S$70.

I don't feel stingy to pay this amount once I paid to casher despite I never shop such expensive when I bought for myself. I was surprising the loving kindness of the parent toward their biological children. I was not happy to see you on the same dress despite different photos of different days. I always asked your mum and aunt if you have been enough dress or not. But they ever keep answering "yes" but the photos of same dress make me worry. It's worthy to spend some considerable amount of money compare to satisfaction of my mind. Now I can able to start dreaming of dispatching your dress as soon as possible and guess how would you be beautiful on them.

I hope you may like it once you see them as they are bright in color and the funny cartoons are drawn on it to attract you and your friends. I bought dresses for different purpose i.e. for summer, winter and rainy season so that you can enjoy the benefit of wearing a right dress on the right weather. They include swimming suit, skirt, short pant, gown, jean, etc. I am sure you would love to have them and hope you would understand the depth of my love by the time you use them. I just expect your remembrance to me when you are wearing them. I'll keep sending the various dresses to suit your age and body in time.

I can't wait to give them and believe so can't you. I'm dreaming to wear them on you by myself and we go out together for strolling in the park or by the river side. What a great family life is it? Are you expecting these amazing days to come? I understand to read your eyes when I see your photos. Unfortunately, I can't stay with you more than 10 days as I can't get long leaves and to be worse, I have to bring back your mum when I go back Singapore. I don't want to think about this nervous and sad days to come. I just expect your mum will have enough resistant to this sorrowful moment as well as you. It really doesn't mean your parent don't love you. We try to swallow our pains to give you a safe and flawless life in future. We promise you a day we united being a family as soon as possible. I don't know which way exactly, it might be either we both come back home permanently or you follow us here. It would be uncertain tomorrow and we don't want to wast my valuable time by thinking these uncontrollable things in future. Lets try to get a valuable family life time when we are living together regardless of time frame.

I, your daddy, wish you possess a simple, happy, good, wealthy, successful, prosperous life together with your family. Happy One Month Birthday to you, my princess.
Your beloving dad,
150810
Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment