Thursday, May 30, 2013

Special day

TODAY is a bit special day for my family. First, my wife's employment pass extension is approved by this morning. If her application is not approved by today, she got to arrange air ticket for return home at least by temporarily. Second, my daughter joins a nursery class at home town in central Myanmar. As she is still less than 3 years old, her guardian aunts are worrying about her if she can stay the whole day away from home properly. The nursing service includes ferry for pick up and return to home. The headmaster asked my sister not to accompany our daughter on very first days and we let her go alone by the help of ferry car. The teacher said that she'll inform through mobile if there is any irregularities arisen. Until afternoon, my sister does not receive a call and she is happy to realize our daughter seem happy in the very first day at nursery. She always wanted to go school since 2 years old. My sister is a teacher and every morning my daughter sees her go to school. She always asked my sister when she could able to follow to school and my sister pledged her to bring school when age is right. Then she would ask for a snack when my sister come back home at evening. She is such a girl and now her dream of going school has become true.

Two days ago, my sister told me that she has registered our daughter at local nursery class. When I shared the news to my wife when she get back home, she felt sad as she cannot send her own daughter in registration. I consoled her as it is just for nursery and promise to send her when she go school at 5. This night, we got to give a call to my sister so that we could enjoy what have happened in this special day with our daughter. I am hopeful that she'll find no problem to attend school since her father and mother had no adverse records with school-going. We are not comfortable to know she is playing with much older friends at home before. Now, she can play with the same age and she is going to learn new lessons which are packed with fun, such as, poem reading, singing, playing new games, computing, and more importantly she'll learn how to cooperate with others in class. I am excited to see her again and guess what she will tell me when we go back home to join her 3 years Birthday in mid July.

Oh dear, try to be happy child life at your class. Learn new game and share good things with your new friends. Please forgive us for failing to accompany you at very early days of your nursery time. Your journey of education has been lunched today and we are committed to provide you the best possible supporting environment to the best of our knowledge and wealth. We sincerely seek your kind understanding. Happy nursery day, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment