Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Glaxy Girl

APRIL is a special month for my family at least. Because my daughter visit us month long holiday here and we got family time to enjoy together. She has been quite different from last year visit this time. As a two and half years old girl, she is curious with almost everything she is seeing and hearing. The nearby adult would be busy to keep answering her serial questions. She learned quicker than we thought. We bought a tablet for her in advance and downloaded some educational app to convince her. She seem happy playing game on her tablet. She will never complain whenever she is playing something. Last time, she would cry if there is no adult around. Now, she keep busy with learning new things on her tablet.

One day, my eldest sister who is a teacher and guardian to our daughter back home said, "I must learn basic thing on how to use tablet before we went back home". I asked, why and she replied that "I don't want to be taught by your little daughter". Another younger sister joked by saying, "don't bother child's words". Eldest sister claimed, "No,no, no, whatever she told me is right on tablet and I have to accept it". I am pleased to listening their conversation. Everyday, my wife and I are going to work and we are leaving them at our room together for the whole day. My daughter keep playing with her tablet and know by heart what app is for what. Some app we even don't know how to play. We're amazing with her learning skill and hopefully our invest in the Glaxy Tab-2 is worth for her education. Now, she can play angry-bird game, paint several things, learn vocabulary, match broken things, read story, listen ABC songs, try 123 games by herself. I initially worry of her eyes due to long using tablet. I am hopeful, she could able to access latest technology and it will help her somewhat in the early days of her education life.

No comments:

Post a Comment