Thursday, May 30, 2013

Special Day-2

THERE were other reason why I could say yesterday was a special day. MPC able to convince KIA to sign preliminary cease fire agreement with 7 points content. As we know, KIA is latest insurgency yet to sign such agreement among other fellow rebel group. Anyhow reason for fighting with government, the victims are the locals who live in that area. So it is good news for all of our people to know that finally the meeting bear a fruitful outcome which will benefit the locals most. I am sure that the government's image also will be seen better than before. It would be perfect if the authority could control current spreading communal violence across the country.

Another reason to happy is that my eldest sister called me through free line, viber service. She updated her normal simcard to get access internet few days back. And she tested by calling me last night and we are amazed to see the quality of free call service. It is amazing to taste world's latest technology and no doubt technology has made our life easier with comfort. My sister told me that it cost her only Ks 2.00 per minute to call me. Compare to the cost I pay (S$1.20 a min), it is extremely cheap and quality of sound is surprise. We thought it is late to begin just now. My childcare going daughter shared me how she enjoys her first day in class. She said she got to clap after her classmates finished singing song. When I asked if she is singing as well, she replied, no Dad, I am just joining and yet to know the song by heart, that's why I am cheering my classmates by clapping upon finished. She is eager to go class and I am pleased to know that she had no problem with first day so far.

A good day has come and hope to see it'll continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment