Friday, December 24, 2010

Daddy's Christmas Present


DEAR my daughter, Today is Christmas Eve and everybody here are in the festive mode and enjoying the season of giving. Most of company here are half day working and some even close today to boost their festive mode. Unfortunately your dad needs to work full day. But my company offers Christmas lunch at a new mall that is launched recently in here. Everybody looks happy being known they are entering long weekend. Some might busy with the hunt of a suitable and right present for their special person. The retailers are taking advantage of the festive season by convincing their customers with special discount. Everywhere has discounts and shoppers are enjoying that.


For me and your mum, we are thinking about present for you these days because your mum is likely to go back home next month to see you. We have long shopping list for you but haven't fulfilled. This afternoon after having Christmas lunch, my colleagues and I strolled around the newest mall. We found a promotional floor made by Japanese departmental store called Isetan. Usually the promotional ground is made on 1st floor and I saw it from 2nd floor. Once I saw toys among other promotional goods, I rush down there and took 3 toys for you. It's not easy to choose from so many toys within a limited time as I have to return work thereafter. I borrowed money from my friend and bought some toys that I think is you'll love to play with.


I hope you'll love to get it and remembering me whenever you play with them. Your mum and I are desparate to buy child care products whenever we found them. I carefully look at newspaper's advertisement section if there is childware one or not. If I find some, I'll let your mum know for discussion. This time I bought toys without your mum consent as it make me feel a chance that never come back twice. Hopefully you'll able to play with the present sooner than later.


Wish you merrier Christmas and happy new year, my princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment