Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Considerate Man


HOW CONSIDERATE are we to our society? Once it come to me, I can't stop thinking of one paralysis man who is always moving on motor wheelchair. I used to see him going around frequently on the way to office and return home. He's always busy with taking picture and talking to somebody. I didn't know why he is like that until one day I witness his action within my sight.

It's fine Saturday and I was half day working. As usual, I enjoy my lunch on nearby hawker alone and seeing him busy in front of me. He took some photos of some cars that are parking illegal with his hand phone camera and informed to traffic police. I see his action interesting and sooner traffic police arrive by motorcycle. The police took necessary action against those traffic offending cars. Some owners rushed back to their cars and try to give reasons to police officer but officer declined their requests by citing wheelchair man. He seems relax and moving around here and there.
Justify Full
I was really amazing on the way he contributes to his country despite he is disable person. It's a shame for those normal people who neglect to contribute like he does. Later from that day, I noticed he is taking this job everywhere he goes. I don't think he gets some benefit or earning by doing this. But he must be a good citizen with a great mind. Every country would need such considerate person in making people keep comply the rule and regulations laid by government in order to raise community's safety and pleasure. I praise that man personally and I'ld give him citizen award if I am among the penal of board to select such award. But I'm sure he's not doing such thing with the prospect of award winning.

May all of us able to give back something to our society. This man has shown us how we can contribute to the country we live if we are willing to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment