Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas letter to my daughter


MY DEAR DAUGHTER,

It has been 5 months you already in this planet and we have missed each other for almost last couple months. We realize that you have been significantly change during this missing time. Your mum and I were told how clever and cute you are by my sisters. Of course, it's the most wanted ever we expected from you. We thank you for maintaining your health at optimum and give us least burden since you arrive our private world. We still felt irresponsible despite we arranged the best for you within our reach. You might have sad when you start understanding that your parent are not around you at this age. We always unhappy to consider this and looking forward your understanding on our fate. We painfully choice this way in the prospect of your better life.

Your mum seems no fully recover from the remembrance as she still crying for missing you almost every night. She was sicked last week after she knew that her office will close only 5 days that stop her secret plan to return home. She used to cry when she talk about you through wire. She cry when she see your cute photo. She cry when discuss about your future. She always think of you and seek for a chance to go back. She will reject when I asked her to resign and go back home. How incredible mum is she? How lucky we are being a mum for you and a wife for me? She become talkative when telling about you. She has unlimited resource about you. I have to ask her sleep every night so that she can wake up next day fully energized. But I find she find it hard to sleep quickly as she can't stop thinking of you. I need to convince her to sleep as it can lead to her bad health. Sometime I see her open eyes when I wake up in the middle of night. What a good mum is she? She can do everything for you even it is not for me. But I won't jealous for that as I love you so much as well.

You are our jewel in home and only one heiress. You make our finding money more meaningful. You light our future brighter. You make our ambition become real. We believe in you that you'll never disappoint us as we both never made our family disappointed. We both expect the best from you. We look forward you took the best of us combination. We want to shoulder your burden happily and will happy if you can stand alone one day. It's our newest hope in life. Oh baby, but may I request you one thing being a dad. Please do not hate us for leaving you alone there. Please do not ask difficult question when you can speak. Please do not misunderstand us for chasing money. Please do not neglect our loving kindness when we come back one day. Your mum won't bear if you love other more than her. It is the most unwanted thing we want to avoid in future.

But I confident in you that you'll never disappoint us as you are clever and smart girl. Wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year ahead. Please do not complain for failing to celebrate this festive season together with you there, my dear. But I promise you that you're always in our mind though we are an ocean away now. We always together in dream. Believe me, our union time would come sooner day by day.

With LOVE,

Your beloving dad.

1 comment: