Friday, April 5, 2013

Love's never end

FOR me, for you and for our daughter. It is never end to prepare until they reach here. My wife and I keep busying with shopping around the shopping malls. My wife doesn't want to be appear in the same costume when she is snap shot this year. It is not easy to guess our daughter's size when we buy her some dresses. We're washing all new clothes to make getting ready when we start our holiday outing across the island. I need to make sure I am familiar with newly acquired DSLR to capture life long memory. My wife is trying to test some new apps online to rock her daughter's curious. 

When we are doing on the love ground, it is never perfect for anybody for their loved ones. We are not of course exception. Even for a fruit selection, we think of health and colorful to attract our kid. My wife has bought some plastic containers to put some snacks and fruits when we are outing to make sure her daughter will not feel hungry. When doing things with love, we never feel getting tired. And hope it apply to everybody. At the moment, we are walking on the moon with the prospect of our princess arriving in less than 24 hours time. Don't know how do we pass tonight. For sure, we may think of slow passing time to get dawn. Welcome little daughter, you are everything we've ever own in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment