Friday, April 5, 2013

Family time is quality time

TOMORROW this time, my daughter and two sisters would be here to stay with us for 30 days. Our daughter is late 2 years now and we're looking forward to give her a very last memory this year. This is second year she is visiting us and now more equipped with speaking and acting around. My wife and I are preparing to our best possible to touch her heart during stay. My wife one day showed me how she has been make planner for our daughter's holiday here through her mobile S planner. I am amazed to be told as it is me who usually arrange schedule in advance. Nevertheless, we have to welcome any good idea regardless of where does it come.

My sister reminded us to come airport early to fetch them this time. Because last year we were late when we fetch them at Changi terminal 1. My wife and I intend to go tomorrow as early as possible in order not to repeat last year incident. My two elder sisters will accompany our daughter this time and it is additional pleasure for me to host them. We are expecting to have a memorable summer holiday time in town without distracting. My wife is thinking of what she is going to feed her daughter. I am thinking of how I can convince my daughter through tablet. The kid books has been awaiting its owner for few months ready in the room. The family time is always quality time and we trust that this year holiday will help us bond closer to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment