Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Considerate Little Girl

UNLIKE last year visit, our daughter let us sleep together with her. I am happy not only for getting a chance to sleep together but seeing unwanted bed time clash between my wife and daughter. Last year, our daughter demanded her aunty who guardian her since very young when she wants to sleep. My wife would become upsetting when she is not wanted and push back by her very own daughter. This year, my wife need not worry for the same reason as our daughter seem very well recognize us as her parent and comfort to sleep together with us.

It was Saturday she landed here and she was struggling with new bed. My wife and I needed to extra care to avoid her complain on very first night. We were not getting sound sleep due to her discontinuous sleep and keep complain for certain reasons. The following night, I told her not to become troublesome on Sunday night because we need to go work next morning. She looks understand with my words and she behaved with better manner than previous night. On Monday night, she seem getting used to with the new place and I do not even notice our little daughter is just beside me on the same bed. I was even thinking to change bed with my sister so that I could avoid insufficient sleep on night. Now I am quite relax to sleep with our daughter onwards until she return Myanmar.

Thank you honey for your considerate manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment