Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good service

The first place I went in Yangon was a dental clinic as I wanted to plant my lower right teeth which has been gone 10 years ago. My lower left teeth also had gone for 20 years and notice there has been no space to replant. As a result, the remaining other lower teeth have been swayed equally that make some pockets to keep some food residual I eat. The clinic is no strange for me but it is located amid high end landed properties quarter. I managed to find it by taxi as I was almost forgot the place now. The dentist I met was a young professional who is apparent even younger than me. 

As I have time constraint compare to the service I want to do, I chose any dentist to serve me. There are few dentists working at the same time that provide customers a choice. I took any and a young dentist was introduced for me and offered his best. Once I came in the surgery room, he and his assistants are greeting at me with warm smiles and I am quite relief at first sight. It is not a small group, it include about 6 person to participate in my operation. Upon my explanation on dental problem, my dentist and his team keep busying for about 1 and half hour continuously. They are skillful and quite good in ensuring patient won't pain so much. They would ask me often if I could able to resist incoming pain. I got some smelly while they are hard working with my teeth. 

I understood that in order to plant one teeth, they have to set frame on next teeth close to a intended place so that they could bridge each other. I don't know their procedure but I could imagine how tough job will it be. And I expected the maximum pain during operation. The most upset one for me however became muscle pain for prolong opening my mouth rather than electric motor grinding toward my original teeth. I noted that it take couple weeks under normal circumstance to plant a teeth for a patient. Upon my request, they tried their best to minimize the duration to about 5 days from 14 days. I don't need to pay premium fees for urgent service. On first visit, they took the mold of my teeth and put a plastic teeth for temporary before install permanent one on later date. On second visit, my pearl-while natural look teeth were ready to fix in my mouth and it took me about half an hour only. 

Since then, I didn't feel uncomfortable in my mouth and I am grateful for their professional service at affordable cost. Other than planting my outgoing teeth, I also did other service for filling, cleaning plaque and polishing my teeth. Now I can eat as a normal person by both sides of my jaw. Hopefully it will function to its eternal on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment