Friday, June 15, 2012

Moral Value 2

Dear my little daughter, I heard that you don't need to be taught to response questions from adults, particularly regarding your recent Singapore visit to parent. I am really surprised to listen what my sister tells me through phone. In fact, it is enjoyable to learn you are progressing in term of physical and mental. You seem enjoy to say that you have been traveling to Singapore. My sister reveals that you would never hesitate to answer immediately to response to questions such as "where did you go?" where are you coming from?, where is your Dad/Mum? We're glad to know that you are apparent remembering us clearly from the recent a month long oversea trip. The news make your mum to quickly arrange another similar trip here.

At this age, you could remember most of the things, then I am worrying that you would love to live in this island state when you come visit next time. I know this country is nice to live, study and work in. The locals are proud to learn their city as a top most expensive city in Asia, this year recent survey suggests. It's undeniable that the city state is clean and beautiful. The people are enjoying high living standard as their government is good enough to take care their welfare. As you have seen, they have world class infra-structure to make it reliable to public. But there are some odds being here as well, my dear. 

Most recently, there was ugly incident happening on public bus. The young man pushed a 76 years old woman off the bus. What make him to do so? The old woman press the stop button in the last minute. A lot netizens are blaming at him via comments despite he doesn't hear. Later, he apologizes for his action by citing he is depressing from stressful life he face. However it come late and people rate it as an excuses. Here, people are seeing more and more mental problem cases. Last month, a domestic helper put her menstrual blood into the coffee cup of her employer. What a tragic thing is it? Perhaps, she revenge for his abusive toward her in daily basis. Regardless of reason, it's not acceptable. Likewise, few months back, a man put his semen in the water bottle of his female colleague at the office. Don't know what kind of factor push him to do such thing. I rate it mental problem.

There are up-skirt click offense here and there. You may not know what does it mean. An offender (always a man) secretly click a shot upward to get a picture of female's intimacy. Mostly such crime happening on escalators of shopping malls or public places. What could it make them feel to risk the crime. I can't imagine. I see so many old man and women collecting rubbish on the road sides. I don't know why their children are not supporting their parent or relatives. There are more beggar can be found now than few years ago. It's visible now wherever we go even in the developed nation like here. I see it failure of traditional value. Let it be. It won't be end if I tell you about those things I encounter here. I don't want you learn such things here. They are quite opposite from our traditional practice. I sincerely hope, our nation is now on the right path and our education system would receive overhaul treatments by international aided programme. Because we want you to study within mother land so that you could not miss our traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment