Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goodbye Steve

BREAKING NEWS everywhere come out this morning with regard to Apple's genius, Mr. Steve Jobs has been passed away from cancer. I'm not fan of Apple's product while everybody is nowadays crazy with the product of Apple company. Without Steve Jobs, the Apple wouldn't have been in this planet. So Mr. Steve Jobs deserve everybody's respect regardless of Apple fun or not. As Mr. Bill Gate of Microsoft who is a bitter rival of Apple quote, knowing Jobs was "insanely great" honor to him. If Jobs is such prominent figure for a genius person like Bill Gate, I can't find a proper word to thank him for ordinary people like us. No wonder everybody on the world show their concern since he has created extraordinary product for the world's citizen.

I'm really surprise to learn this passing news as I thought he could have been treated world's best medicine for his diseases. I even don't know what kind of disease he is suffering. I just know he was struggling for cancer from latest news. We all know that Apple recently employed new CEO to replace the void Jobs left. World media ever wanted to know if there is someone competent to fill the gap since it's quite huge. Soon after the replacement news, he left our planet. It show he was doing his duties until last minute to make us happy. Our world desperately need such person to make this planet more liveable. I never seen him before in person. But I feel I should have some words to pay final respect to his contribution to our world.

The world is sometime funny as it kick out the good people prematurely. Losing Jobs at 56 years is too early for our community. He might not intend to go this early. If I'm being asked what I would do to best honor him, I'ld give him noble price under creativity/innovation. Because no other product have been more popular than Apple's product in the modernize world. It'ld be wise if Noble Judge Panel select Mr. Steve Jobs for his ultimate contribution to our world. May you able to lie at the peaceful heaven under the guidance of the God, Mr. Genius. We'll remember you for at least by generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment