Sunday, March 30, 2014

Forgive only can bears fruits

FORGIVE to somebody means we let our mind free. It take a while to make our mind annoyed by others. And the obstacles stay in our mind as long as we cannot forgive to offenders. Sometime, people might have teased us and they're not aware of what we suffer such long by their libel effort. It is really happen to me. Recently, my new car was crashed by in law and I am disappointed. I though he should give me some form of apology for his wrong performance. Instead, he used some improper words to dilute me. I am not sure if he is feeling sorry by his conduct. But for sure, I cannot get rid of the incident from my mind and it hurt me for a few days, if it is not for month. I tried to forget, but remember more. Finally I know that only forgiveness can cure me and healing the wound in my mind. Later on, I could return normal life and free my mind.

Last month, I helped somebody get job in my company. I tried to avoid speaking him after finding his conduct is not a suitable to befriend. I felt frustrated and can't stop thinking him frequently which is abnormal though I am not talking him. After learning the art of forgiveness yesterday, I decided to forgive him as a young guy. Today, he offered me a dinner via sms and I asked him for what. He said for appreciation for helping him find a job. I accepted and understand that people are not as bad as we all think. They may sometime behave bad and other time good. We have to understand it and we have to practice forgiveness in our mind more frequently. As one saying said, you have thousand friends, it is too little. if you have one enemy, it is too much. It is truth that we are not happy to its fullest when we have an enemy around. The world will be better place to live in when it is made by friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment