Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Forbidden Island


DEAR my kid,

A country your Dad & Mum stay and work is beautiful and save to live in. But life in this tiny state is totally hectic. It have become a paradise of the people especially from poorer countries. In the effort of easing our life's difficulties, people used to take risk by working in alien country. It's not necessarily true to be life in rich country are always right and prosperous. We have seen a lot terrific stories through my 7 years working experience in other countries. I tried not to under-estimate my native country just because I am enjoying a good life-style in a developed country. If my mind tend to go negative, I tried to remind myself that there are unrivaled things in my country. Currently we are rated as one of the poorest country and we shouldn't say bad country for this only. I see this as a temporary crisis and it can be changed easily once we are getting back on the right track by a right leader in future. In realistic, there would not be a perfect country to live in. The sweet and corn are mixing always and we have to take care of it if we want to succeed in life.

Of course, rich is good and being poor is disaster. That's why we are here today by leaving you an ocean away. For the sake of you, we have tried to block our wills so as not to grow till uncontrollable. However I got valuable lesson here by learning around. They have owned two opposite value in life. They got rich but poor in character. They got world-class infrastructure but they don't know how to appreciate it. They have world's best government but they always find a weak point. They are excel in technology and they can't control their child's declination of moral value due to those technology. They can access world class schools but they are lacking innovation. They have world class auditorium but they have no home-grown brand. They are boasting 3rd generation army but all weapons are imported. They downgrade people from mainland china but their roots are there. They are enjoying fast foods and now they are facing the problem of obsess. They are boasting of richness but they still sending their parent to nursing homes. They are thinking of first class society but they are framed by fines everywhere. They think of polite but the authority need to put considerate sign board everywhere. I can't conclude the list by short time and this is some matters I would like to highlight you.

In view of above, please do not sad if we fail to take you here. Please try to appreciate the life you possess there. Please try not to underestimate the rich of our culture. Please try to survive in the midst of chaos. In brief, life is not all about money. There are other things in life that can make us happy. As long as our attitudes are right, we won't ever never be disappointed for sure. So don't worry, be happy. At the moment, I'll be there within one month time from now. Lets celebrate your 1 year Birthday together happily. I can't wait time to return home. You know, I already started count down.







No comments:

Post a Comment