Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome to lion city


ONLY two days left for my daughter to land lion city visiting us. In fact, Singapore is not strange to her. She came to our life in lion city and stay in womb here until her mum went back home to deliver. Since then, she has been living in my home town. This is her first ever trip out of Myanmar to meet parent in person. My wife and I have been busying with the preparation of her visit from accommodation to visa application and air-ticket arrangement. My eldest sister will accompany with our little princess in the long journey. So I needed to arrange for one adult and one child in every process of preparing.

Surprisingly, every step we execute, we encountered that our daughter's one has been inconvenience. When apply visa, my sister's one got earlier than her that made us excited. When air-ticket purchasing, adult has no problem while infant ticket is out. Thus, my sister needed to go ticket office twice to collect infant one. When apply D-form, her approval letter got wrong spelling in name which make my sister a bit headache. As a parent, we notice the inconvenience trend in the process. Just few days to off, she is again sick in home town and my sister needs to bring her clinic to see physician. We are praying so that their trip is smooth and safe when they come to lion city on coming Friday. At the moment, we start counting to meet our little princess again in couple days time. Hopefully, she can enjoy her first ever foreign visit in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment