Monday, April 9, 2012

My Ball Girl


FEW days after my daughter arriving here, my wife and I could able to understand what kind of foods she likes and what she don't like. We carefully bought several foods to convince her and make her trip a success. From my guardian sister, we knew that she doesn't like toys to be played around. It's a bit strange to learn a child doesn't interest in toys. However, amazingly she do like all sort of balls. Wherever she see balls, she would never hesitate to point them by flagging us. Every where she live in, there are some ball around for her to play. Perhaps she heritage it from me. I like to watch football match as an entertainment. There are less things in life that I like. Among few things, football is privileged for me. I don't play football but like to watch it. Of course, we have bought 3 balls here within couple days of her landing.

When we walk around malls, she would point at ball if she see them. She would cry if we refuse to buy it. Without delaying, we would agree with her as her enjoyment is first priority in her visit. We don't want her disappointing us by doing things against her. It is our mission to befriend her during 30 days as much as possible. Luckily, she could able to point correctly when she is asked who is Dad & Mum. That make our heart melt and make us ready to do anything she demand us. Burmese have a saying that "first ever child is always crazy". In fact it's better meant to parent than child. Because child aware nothing at that age and only parent fall into mad by unrivaled pleasure of having heir.

1 comment: