Thursday, April 19, 2012

Problematic travel plan 2


YESTERDAY, I gave green light to buy return bus tickets for five persons as well as paying deposit for a family room of a hotel in KL central. At evening, my PR friend called me to inform my sister's in-law's application for re-entry visa had been rejected. The things doesn't seem to stop bring us bad news. My little sister suddenly fall in high fever. My sister gave her some medicine she brings along from Myanmar. Once I get back home, my daughter was a little bit relax following taking some medicine which make me some relax. As the departure day is one day away, my wife and I were distraught on what to do.

Last night, my daughter didn't sleep as she might feel something uncomfortable due to high fever. Just before sleeping, we measured her with mercury-stick that show her body temperature at 104'C which is not good sign. As my sister continue to give her take medicine, we were reluctant to go see doctor. It's been our mistake not to meet doctor to consult with the hope of her recovery with home medicine. As she couldn't sleep, all family members also standby and awaken. This morning, she speaks like normal but body temperature remained. We discuss whether to see doctor or continue to give her anti-biotic medicine until she complete the course. It's not easy to decide. We worried by experience that Singapore doctors usually gave strong medicine to patient. So we don't want her feel tired by those medicines.

As the time running out, our dream to go out family holiday is likely to evaporate. This morning, my friend in KL called me to confirm my journey and told me what he had done for us. I am feeling sad to reply him properly. I don't want to cancel our holiday plan. But my daughter's health is first priority than pleasure trip. Eventually, our trip will definitely depend on how our daughter will response to the medicine and speedy recovery. May our daughter get well soonest possible. The departure time is 5:55am tomorrow and we are suppose to leave home about 4:00am. The clock is ticking and my thought are blur. Only God will know if we could able to go or not.

(To be continue)

No comments:

Post a Comment