Sunday, April 25, 2010

33 Anniversary Review

TODAY IS 26TH APRIL, 2010, 33rd anniversary of my birth.In other words, I have been arriving in this planet for 33 years exactly and I review myself what I have done so far for my country, family, relatives and of course my fellow citizen. Sound quite great? Yes it is.

In fact, I am nothing after 33 years old in life. 33 years time is really good enough to make something new or to turn around some situations to even upside down. During my life time, I have passed a lot experience through my child life following a young single man. I found almost civil war in August,1988.I suffered some disruption through my school days as well as college days. I sat exams through changing system. I tasted a new curriculum being first batch. I enjoyed government controlled last exam tests when I was standard 4, 8 and entrance to GTI. Luckily I became a science student and more fortunately became a civil engineer without scoring a good result in matriculation exam. What the wonderful life to me? It may be rare case to everybody but it happened to me luckily.

Then being an engineer can guarantee my life? answer is definitely "No". There are so many engineers who are not working as engineers and horribly significant percentage are jobless. Probably my country able to produce a lot of professional such as Doctor, Engineer, Economist, etc. To be honest, I don't know what is my level now. How do I measure my rank? Should I measure it by the job I am working, my income, quality of family life, possession of value asset, famous, high position, healthy, etc. Definitely there would be template to measure somebody's success but I don't know it clearly.

During my past 33 years, I allocate as follow
first 5 years : I enjoy my life as an infant/baby/preschool child
second 12 years: I spent in school basic education (including 1 year overlap due to politic)
third 2 years: I spent for institutional education (my engineering foundation)
fourth 3 years: I entered to working life and serve my country by someway through company.
fifth 3 years: I spent for further education for engineering degree
sixth 2 years: I re-join construction industry to apply theory I learned.
seventh 3 years: I worked for Malaysia
eighth over 2 years: working in Singapore

Where got life's pleasure? I have spent my time without slacking time. It is really critical path. No slack time was allowed. Being a man from poor family, I can't expect to get some oasis in going through life time I understand. I am luckily found somebody who want to marry me and I surrendered my bachelor stage one year ago. I am, at the age of 33, now already become expectant father and looking forward to possess a very own family within few months time in future. Thanks for all fakes that make my life still alive and meaningful despite some nightmare times are still haunting.

My 33th Birthday's solely wish? I would like to see my first ever child as a healthy infant togetherness with his/her mother. I sincerely hope my will would be fulfilled sooner.

3 comments:

  1. မဂၤလာ ေမြးေန႕ပါဗ်ာ...

    စိတ္၏ခ်မ္းသာျခင္း..ကုိယ္၏က်န္းမာျခင္း ျဖင့္ အစဥ္ျပည့္စံုျပီး အစစ အရာရာ အဆင္ေျပ ေခ်ာေမြ႕ သာယာပါေစေၾကာင္း မဂၤလာေမြးေန႕မွာ မဂၤလာ ဆုမြန္ေကာင္း ပို႕သလုိက္ရပါတယ္ ကိုဇင္မင္း။

    ခင္မင္စြာျဖင့္
    ကိုမ်ဳိး

    ReplyDelete
  2. hI
    wISH : sAME aS kO mYO:

    kHIN mG oO & tHANDAR lWIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!. Wish you'll be success, can reach your goals of life, and dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete