Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Justice please

I'm sorry today because my cousin brother (ko aung thu) go back myanmar.
He plan to go back on November and his boss fired him today without prior notice.
What a cruel boss is he?
He was still working in singapore until 12pm today and he suddenly is told by boss to collect his things at lunch time.
He was surprised to hear that and no way to follow his instruction as Agent is awaiting him to send Changi Airport.
He could able to call and tell me this incident after he aboard on plane.
He asked me to buy some presents if I see some discount items and I already bought some items for him.
And he couldn't able to collect his items and I also cannot send them to airport as today is working day (wednesday).
To the best of my knowledge about him, he is a hard working , simple and honest person.
He came to Singapore with a big dream just like others did.
But he realised the situation after landing on this island.
He is sent to agrifarm family firm as a daily wages worker.
His employer do pet fish business in which making and selling fishes to customers.
My brother needs to work 8:00am to 5:00pm and 7 days a week.
He got 1 day off per month and no other leaves deserve.
His duty is early morning going down and staying in the fish pool and collect fishes.
Then classify male and female fishes of same type.
Next count on and put in the plastic bag for selling.
By doing this, he earn about 18S$ per day.
There is no market or public transport nearby his job.
He stay at the kitchen and cook sometime, mostly he eat rice and fried foods.
Once he got day-off, he always go visit to his elder brother home near lakeside MRT.
At that time he usually bring back what he needs in his place.
At night, he usually listen to a radio and praying buddha before go to bed.
Some night he used to call me and talk a bit.
I was so pity him when I learnt his situation after i enter to singapore.
But I can't do anything for him here.
Even his PRs brother could do nothing for him.
He's not troublesome and hard working at job.
As a result, finally he got a sudden retrenchment today.
We made plan to meet before he go back mother land before.
Now our plan had been destroyed by unfair boss.
In fact, such a kind of story are a lot in here.
Not only affected on my cousin brother alone, but also others unknown cases.
I just want to know that why people can't stop bullying on their inferiors?
No answer, everywhere happen it on this cruel world.
We are finally just a victim of greedy and unfair ppl.
I'm sorry if you feel sad after reading this letter.
I really didn't mean and want u to do so.
My wish is all immigrant workers, incl me, able to save their jobs and free from unfair relationship at their respective job.
Thanks for your valuable time.
Lets optimist at hard time.
Good luck my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment