Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my biography

I came in this planet on April 26, 1977 as per my official record. There had been confused me concerning about my actual DOB. Since I was born in a small town and there was no practice upon issuing birth cert on my home town. And my parent are not educated people and they failed to record my birthday date. May be they are tired of taking a note after my mum delivered a lot of childs. But I luckily asked oneday to mum if she could remember the day I was born. She told me that it was 10 days after thedingyut fullmoon day, 1339. I rush and open 100 years calendar and I find the date shows November 22, 1977. So my school official DOB is 6 mth older than my actual age. Anyway anyhow I was born on Tuesday and my dad was so glad to learn that his last effort is finally come to his desire. Let me explain a bit about my family history here so that you can understand why I say like that. You might think that ever parent would be delight to have a child regardless of gender. My dad and mum have two time marriage experience after first married are not successful because of early died. In respect of my grand-parent wish, they (my biological parent) remarry as second time to make another big family in this world. For dad, there was two sisters in his previous marriage and added another 5 childs with his second marriage including me. I was the youngest in my family and only one son. So until I was born, my dad didn't happy with the experience of baby girls. He even told my mum that if she deliver a boy this time, he's willing to reward to her. Fortunately my mum delivered me at the right time. It's amazing to learn that my mum was 44 and my dad was 65 years old. The ages are not suppose to take new baby in term of medical term. But they tried their final effort in respect of their willingness to get a baby son. After I was born, my dad immediately went Pyay to sell his diamond ring to make my Birthday Celebration. Actually Pyay and my home town is 1day and 1night away to travel by ship through Irrawaddy river. But this distance seems so near to my dad bcz of his happiness makes him drive anything. In birthday, there was another disputed item regarding to my name. My grand-dad from mother side is astrologer and calculated my name in term of their laws. So my name is supposed to call "Kyaw Zeyar Lin" that is not suit with my birthday (tuesday). Then my father's side propose with different name that is "Zay Min Nyein" that is close to my current name. Firstly they called me KZYL at home and changed my name officially once my age come to go school. It was my elder sister to bring me school and make register for my KG at home town school. She told school teacher my name is "Zin Min Nyein" that is not follow my previous two names. What a funny my life started like that? Let me take a break as i have to work now....

No comments:

Post a Comment