Monday, February 4, 2013

Lucky Tickets

LESS than a couple weeks ago, I attended a Myanmar literature talk show together with my wife. The speakers were well known artist and politician. As soon as I saw an advertisement about the show online, I tried to ask one of my friend to buy me couple tickets. My friend who is my colleague at work too helped me buy two tickets for us. It is noted B8 & B9, just behind VIP rows as I am among early birds I think. This is the moment that will later bring me some luck.

In the show day, there were lucky draw section among others. One of my ticket B8 won a calendar on which well know politician's paintings are printed. One airline which is main sponsor for the show brought second chance for attendances to win 3 tickets by simple follow up action. The participants are required to take picture of entry ticket and upload on the airline's Facebook wall. There were given a week to upload for attendances. Upon my colleague's reminder, I tried to upload my ticket on airline's Facebook. 

Coincidentally, following day after the crow landed on my head, my ticket was announced on airline's wall as a one of three winners. I was amazing with my luck. It was second time lucky draw winning in a one week time. Besides it was two lucky out of two tickets. This time another ticket, B9, make us winner. Again, I just relief by realizing why the two crows has landed on my head to pass the good message. Anyhow, the winning news brought happiness not only for us but all my friends online. Entering Chinese New Year festive time with the mode of lucky person is really good and hopefully such luck will loom on our live from this new year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment