Sunday, February 17, 2013

A good friend

I am easy to angry at work. After I come back from CNY meditation retreat, I promised myself not to do the same in future. As we work, it's inevitable to encounter a lot work abuses as well as daily bullies regardless of small, medium or large scales. When I keep my mind tamed, I am seeing more of others in greed, proud and other means. In past, I was quite aggressive at work. I used to response immediately when I think is unfair to me or my firm. Now, I see myself first if I am in the right mode or not. If angry come out, I see it and kill it immediately and don't let it grow. It is not easy task but can achieve if we keep practice I think.

Even during meditation camp, my mind was turning rough when I see inappropriate manners of fellow participants. I would be annoyed when mobile rings during meditation section. I would be uncomfortable when people talk loudly. I am upset when the person next to me eat carelessly. My mind was so sensitive and affected by external factors. I used to share my feeling when I get back room with my fellow senior participant. He is amazingly optimistic person. He used to give me a solution and I make trial and error myself to become more patient person. I am ashamed to learn myself that I am type of angry and determined to change my attitude by practicing meditation and listening dhamma teaching. Few days later, as we are closer to each other, I tried to ask how do he spends his daily life. He shared me and I tell myself to duplicate such practice to become a level of him. Seeing a good person who can correct me by someway is additional bonus to me. I am grateful to all dhamma friends for their sharing good knowledge through the lens of dhamma during our CNY meditation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment