Monday, February 4, 2013

Love is in the air

IT is always my wife who talk over phone to our little daughter. I talk as minimum as possible when it turn to my PIL and daughter. Yesterday, my wife jokingly told me that it is not fair that our daughter always ask her Dad though I'm talking to her directly. I'm pleased with her claim but keep silent. In the afford to avoid conflict, I do not give her any comment on the scenario she is facing with our daughter. As a mother herself, she never satisfy to show her loving kindness towards her daughter. In normal circumstance, loving kindness do not expect other to reflect. But for a stay-away mother like my wife, she wants to hear the sound of her daughter saying 'I love you, Mum" as frequent as possible.

Good behavior for our 2.5 years old daughter is she never fail to ask Dad though Dad turn off his sound through wires. She used to ask her mum, I also love Dad after I love you Mum. If my wife ask some question such as what curry do you eat today. She would instantly answer and will ask does my Dad hear my sound. She would only be please only when I said yes I do, my dear. Naturally, daughter loves Dad while son loves Mum a bit more, I think. It is crossed sex that pave the way thinking. For me, of course happy to learn that there is me in my daughter's mind. Meanwhile, I'm sure my wife is not jealous with the fact our daughter looks love me more than her. As a family, we are really greedy to love each other and hopefully it is just normal to any family existing to this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment