Thursday, March 8, 2012

Winner's Feeling


EIGHT months ago, I bought a SONY digital photo frame to give birthday present for my one year old daughter. As she cross one year anniversary line, she started to recognize her surrounding and my wife and I wanted her to see us oftenly. Following one of my friends suggestion, we bought a photo frame and installed several hundred photos in it. I left the photo frame after returning to celebrate her birthday with the prospect of getting her recognition. My wife and I are working in foreign land and leave our child alone behind our home land. Thus, we afraid that she'll not recognize us once she grow up and able to understand that her parent are leaving her alone for money chasing job. We wanted to minimize the cold relationship and want her familiarize with us through the help of photo frame. The photo frame also can play some background music while the photos are moving in style. We hope she'll find it interesting and used to see us and familiarize by time. This is solely reason why we bought a digital photo frame from one IT show.

Couple week ago, I got one invitation from SONY to participate in S-Frame Survey Contest via email. I was needed to answer 10 questions online and conclude with one essay to show how does it useful to user. I sincerely wrote how does it help us in bridging mission between us and our little princess. For us, it's invaluable in term of helping rate to warm up cold relationship. It's only one option to convince our daughter who still can't speak. Surprisingly, today I receive a congratulation letter from SONY saying I am winner of the S-Frame Survey Contest. I never won such competition in my life and this is first ever time I did so. It's amazing to know I am winner despite the prize is not attractive. In the same email, they mention a place to collect price and things to produce while collection is made. The prize is S$50 voucher. I believe something is better than nothing. As we all know that nothing is free in this cynical world and I am glad to go and collect my prize. I can't really wait to get this evening.

Thanks SONY, I'll keep participating in future contests if invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment