Thursday, March 8, 2012

Visa Headache


EARLY next month, my daughter will come visit to Singapore together with her aunty. We are of course busy with the preparing for her comfort stay. She is as young as 19 months old and this trip would be her first ever traveling to outside country. We start counting days to welcome our little princess. Every step closer, we are relief. First, getting passport and she got it without much trouble. Second, applying online visa for the permission to enter lion city. Yesterday, my PR brother helped me applied online visa for my sister and daughter. It took 15 minutes to get wanted result for my 50 years old sister while my daughter's application is pending. From experience, I knew that it's not necessary to come out result on the same time for the same time application. But I feel a little bit uncomfortable to learn the outcome which is being told by my cousin brother. My brother said he never tried online visa application before. It make him to seek help from his experienced friend for application. Just worrying on whether he made some typo.

Hope it's nothing special but a bit delay. I couldn't able to check the status of outcome. I can't imagine why little baby has delay result while mature adult got almost instant result. Hope sister's application meets basic requirement and result generated by computer. Meanwhile, my daughter's application will have to hurdle through manual checking by officer. We have booked air-ticket and time is ticking close to reach deadline. We have to purchase ticket within a week time. Wish my daughter will get green light to enter world's 3rd most wealthiest nation. We can't wait to reunite full family members. As usual, Singapore least corrupted staff will expertise to issue the result soonest possible. Perhaps I am too worrisome or impatient regarding this case.


No comments:

Post a Comment