Sunday, April 3, 2011

Congratulation Mr. President


DEAR MR. PRESIDENT, Being a member of public, I'ld like to congratulate you for your achievement. No matter people from both locals and all over the world likes you or not, you have been our country's president. You deserve either praise or recognition from the counterparts of other countries. I realized from international media that they are not going to recognize our country's new government due to widely sham election. What a great disappointment for a person like me? I believe so would you. I'm currently working in oversea and that make me able to access international media which can give me deep understanding of situation especially the relationship between my country and the rest of the world. Let's forget about other comments first, Sir.

No matter our recent election is fair or not, you are assigned as our president. We, public, are desperately needs a good leader and we are eagerly wait to see how would you do your assignments as a civilian leader. For me is, I don't rate a person's able by the whole organization. I would prefer to judge a person's qualification by his own merit. I hope you can fulfill our dream of long time as a president. As a person who take highest civil servant salary at 5 million Ks (S$ 6,666), we highly expect you to perform in return of your lucrative earning. We public know that it's net income and you are entitled to take 6 cars, 2 bodyguards, president house (I don't know it is called white/blue/black/pink house), medical allowance for you and your family in both local & international treatment, among others. It's pretty good for a president of the poorest country in the world I think.

In view of the facilities you are given, we public believe you can work without taking any bribery if you are honest person and loyal to your country as you just sworn. In the mean time, we expect you to allow your fellow civil servant's salary increase so that they can survive from the ever rising inflation and living cost. Because I have heard the same reason from your predecessor's government staffs for their bribery, citing not enough salaries. Once you have raised their wages, you may focus on tightening the corruption among staffs. It's obvious that this is one of the important area you will have to tackle out. I believe in you that you'll fulfill what you have pledged recently.

Let other people say what they think is right. It's non of our business. The good way to show your ability is just doing right things that was effectively ignored by your predecessors. We people are human being and we can understand who is good and who is bad when they are treated. You don't need to talk so much. Hard working along would be more than enough for them. Gradually, they will join you in favor of your way. Once they believe in you, they will never be hesitate in doing whatever you are asking for. Of course I'ld be one of them when my country is on the right track. I promise you that I'll bring back home with my little asset and technology I have learned from oversea job. I am sure there would be so many people who might think of mine.

It's time to show your worthiness to the rest of the world by doing the right moves in favour of people's benefit. We, public, are smelling of some good changes and please don't make us disappointed again by doing something that people are not expecting from you and your brand new government. We believe in your faith and we'll be waiting to cheer your success in near future. I'm pleased to learn that you are the most honest person among Junta creams by staying arm-distance from local tycoon's business. It's good and essential for any political person and I am proud to have such leader now. Let us believe that you will never spoil your already existing reputation as Mr. Clean.

Let me repeat one word that "Congratulation Sir".

No comments:

Post a Comment