Monday, January 31, 2011

When the action receive reaction


IT'S DELIGHTFUL to be ended a year with reward. While rewards can be varied by different form, the bonus would be the most wanted type of reward among working adults I think. My wife already got her one more than a week ago and my company still silent with regard to it. Staffs are just enjoying talk about that and keep imagine how much can be given. This year, since the owner has been changed, even senior staffs can't guess what's going to be because mid term bonus had been cut without prior notice. So we can't assure on getting it this year despite we hope for the positive.

Finally much awaited bonus arrived to our respective account but it's less than expected. Nevertheless we thank to employer for their kind consideration for staffs. I think this can boost the productivity among staffs as people seem happy in the wake of bonus prone week-end. People contribute to company and company share the profit with them. What a good society is it for long term. I believe it's the best way to recognize the performance of hard working staff. No other way can be better than this. Also it can help resource to maintain talents from draining away. Nowadays getting talents become harder compare to past as there are more competitive in the market. New set up companies are convincing new recruit with better package and facilities. So it's necessary to make people happy in the process of maintaining good staffs I believe.

Now we can share our bonus with our families as we already planned to do so before we are getting it. What a great experience to share enjoyment between loved ones? I guess this is the best way to make the Chines New Year time most meaningful. Now we can fulfill some parts of our family member's wishes if it's not cover for all. Thanks my boss for his generous. I hope I can contribute more to this company with my best endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment