Thursday, June 13, 2013

Be considerate

AS my tummy begins to swell out, I resume my morning exercise. There is a public park near my house and I used to run in the track of park. After a few minutes run, I make light static exercise as well as machine assist ones. One of my favorite machine is push-up one. There is only one such facility in the park and demand seem more than supply especially early morning. I would take some exercise next to that facility if it is not free. What I notice here is that some old people are inconsiderate. Most of them are local Chinese as they might think of their home facilities and they are privileged to use such facilities. It is partly right that such fitness corner are meant for senior citizens. But it is recommended that such public properties should be used by shared basis.

It is understandable to wait in queue if somebody is in use. The problem is some guy are sitting on the bench than exercising. They would be talking each other with their peers. They are not supposed to talk on the facilities unless they are using it. Once I share my experience to wife, she told me why not complain them. I think of that but I have to think of adverse response as I am a foreign worker. If they accept my request, there is no problem. If they response badly, what should I do next? There is less option to escape from such scenario. As such, I would rather lie down on the ground myself and push-up my body in order to give some tough job on my tummy. It would be a better world if we are more considerate in the public area.

No comments:

Post a Comment