Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello 2013

FOR men may come and men may go, but the time waits no man as it is saying. The curtain of 2012 is almost dropping on the way while the year 2013 is in the pipeline. What we have done good deed for our community and of course our country in the year of 2012? For sure is we have been one year closer to death. What else? It is likely for me, to be optimistic, one year closer to return home country. I may have made some more fortune in past year. In return, I have tried to overcome another struggling year amidst turbulent working market and aparting family members. My daughter will be 3 years in the midst of year 2013 and she'll more aware of our love and taking care. She will able to start complain for what she dislikes against her in 2013. It will make an impact to my wife and me to make a way of home-going. 

Perhaps it is because I am older, I do not excite with the transformation of one to another year. Obviously young people are eager to welcome new year within 40 hours time. For me, I thought it was recently I heard people shout welcoming happy new year 2012. It seem not so long to come another year for me. Probably, I am too busy in the stressful unbalanced life that make my family well apart. In 2012, we have witnessed a lot reforms within our country. My country seem rebirth from the nightmare time. Everybody seem happier than previous years during 2012. We have seem several significant changes of which we couldn't able to imagine in past 2 years time. Anyway, we will remember year 2012 as a good year that bring us some fortunate. We looking forward 2013 will bring us some prosperous things just like 2012 has brought us. If we keep momentum, it's more likely for us to return home earliest possible. 

May Myanmar see year 2013 with full of amazing reforms that make her people escape from poverty and freedom from fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment