Sunday, December 18, 2011

Why are we blogging?


THE EVERYTHING blogging book introduce top ten reasons to blog at their introduction and they are herewith share for fellow bloggers who might not aware previously.
1. To express yourself
2. To publish online easily and quickly
3. To market something-especially yourself
4. To establish yourself as an expert
5. To conduct research
6. To build an informational resource for others
7. To connect with like-minded people
8. To build an online community
9. To be entertained or to entertain others
10. To share content, photographs, and other media with friends and family.

Since I have been blogging for couple years, I really don't know what's the reason for blog posting by myself to be honest. I, with the help of one mutual friend, am exposed to view one of our friend's blog one day and I got idea to share my life experience to date as a form of diary. Beside, I wanted to practice my English writing skill by blogging with foreign language. For sure what I getting from blogging is I had to read with a greater care so that I could withdraw something special for my blog. That make me a cautious person because if I just read and forget easily will make no point.

Now I might have been addict in blogging while it's not helping to improve my career advancement. Anyway, I am happy to tell over computer how do I feeling against a particular case and share with my friends. It doesn't matter how respond I receive, at least I could able to read my writing post when I am retired and hopefully it will help me not feeling loneliness. As long as I could access internet, I may keep posting to share my opinions. Sometime I feel scared to post politically oriented ones as we are not suppose to express our feeling in our country. Some evident had make us think twice. I think, it is universal right to express what we feel and hopefully our authority will respect on other feeling sooner or later. May all blogger able to express their opinion without worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment