Thursday, November 3, 2011

626


626 is the number of member who represent Myanmar contingent. Yesterday I was surfing the website of 26th SEA games 2011 in Indonesia and surprised to know my native land has huge number of athletes this time. I remember opening ceremony of latest Asian game held in China, my wife and I wait for Myanmar contingent turn. We were disappointed to see very small group once they come out eventually. It was only about 10 athletes. That's why I am surprising this time to see more than 600 numbers athletes in SEA game. Later I understood why a bit. It might be because we are next edition host in 2013. Thus our delegates will have to take sport flag and bring back home in upcoming close ceremony. Probably, Myanmar might have a secrete plan to greet all visiting athletes by some form of entertaining.

I was upsetting yesternight for unable to see opening football match between Laos and my country. Watching soccer match is one of my favourite entertainment and of course I would like to watch my country playing. I tried to access all official TV website from all ASEAN countries but failed. Local TV also not active as their national team were not playing yesterday. I am happy to learn the result of yesternight matches this morning. 10 men Myanmar defeated 11 Laos by 3:2 is a good news to all my fellow citizens. We're likely to upset when we watch our national team playing. We'ld blame them from TV screen when they play badly. However we all cannot stay away from TV when the SEA game match come in. This is a good way to unite among people and the government should encourage this sport, I think. Anyway, taking full points from opening match is a good move by our U-23 team which is under supervised by foreign coach. Tomorrow, our team will meet Group-B favourite Vietnam and it's going to be uphill task for our boys. But our coach is confident in beating hotshot Vietnam. Time will tell us truth and lets hope our coach is a man of his word.

No comments:

Post a Comment