Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reincarnation


BEING a Buddhist, I believe in cause and effect, existing of past life & next life basically. We are understood that whatever we are possessing in this life is the result of our activities in past life. And the current life's behavior and manner will mold our next life. We were shown the right way to practice and it's up to us whether we value it or not. Most of us will think of it's too early to practice or comply the basic principles of our Buddha's method and I also still a traditional buddhist man. Nothing more than that.

In this topic, I would like to think about the word of "reincarnation". Probably we all have heard some stories regarding with reincarnation of a person in our surrounding in the form of either verbal or through books. Anyway we all are interesting such a kind of story once we hear or read it. About one year ago, I read the head news of the famous newspaper entitled that "Reincarnation of Buddha". I think this news was very popular among Buddhist unless it is happening among other religions. Of course I read it with a full of excitement and think of myself it is possible or not. In this incredible world everything can happen at any time and any where. Most of thing can be tested while only few things out of imaginary.

These news was coming from a Nepal country where our Lord of Buddha was delivered. What a coincidence? According to the media, the young man who is supposed to be claimed return of Buddha. I don't know he claim it himself or media label him or people around him simply assume. Anyway this news become a breaking news all over the world. He is meditation inside the forest and usually he avoid to meet audience and he has some companions who are assisting in what he needs. What I saw him in newspaper was just an ordinary man who is seriously taking meditation practice only. I mean is he is not totally look like a monk. So I noticed other comments that are come out with an attached photos. In the photo, the monks are going to see him and paying respect him in the belief of our Buddha. In this case, some people speak up for why some monks are paying respect to a normal man who is supposed to be an inferior to them.

Few days later this young man disappear to a forest. His management claimed that they also didn't know when he go and where he is heading to. This breaking news was effectively disappeared since then and I never notice the young man come out again till now. This is one story I have learn in my past and now I am apparently facing a similar incident to my own. My wife and I also not very sure but we are in the half belief of that. The story came to us togetherness of getting a baby inside my wife's womb. Let me explain a bit here so that you can understand why I am talking about this. I have a very close friend in my life and he passed few years back exactly about 3 year something. Once he died, I was still single and already worked in another country. So I was saddened to heard his sad news and time make me forgot about him.

After 3 year from that time, I got married with my wife who is also friend of my close friend. Few months back, we dreamed about him without remembering and he is always saying that he want to come with us. Actually we don't have plan to take a baby as a newly weds and the dream was almost the same to my wife as well. Early morning, we used to exchange about the overnight dream and we were amazed to see him through dream. This kind of dream happens to us for a month and now my wife is pregnant. What a wonderful experience? We were surprised to learn that my wife is positive to pregnancy test because it's not planned one. Anyway we are happy and trying to do our best to welcome our baby. It really doesn't matter whether the baby is our friend or not. We would be glad to see our new generation in new year and hopefully the baby of this tiger year would possess a good fortune according to a Chinese traditional.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zin Min Nyein,

    After I read this post, surprised.

    Did u dreamed MMB? Let me know.

    Anyway hopefully ur baby possess a good fortune & take fully of Lucky,Heathy & Happy to ur family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is...hopefully I can give special parental love to my baby not only a child but a frd. I'm glad if it is happening to me truth.

    ReplyDelete