Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome our leader

WE never thought Singapore will invite our democracy icon and she will come to city state at this quick. Last week visit proof that our thought has been wrong. Though I trusted in her ability, I got a doubt if she could win Singapore leaders' hearts once the news broke up to public. Once the time come, Singapore made well plan ensuring every arrangement is luxury. At surprise, our Lady came in style with private jet. Before she landed here, everybody wonder which flight she will take in. The crowd of 200 Myanmar nationals went to Changi Airport VIP terminal to greet her, just like rock star welcome. I was following the news on Facebook so that I could feel the same with those who went in person almost simultaneously.

Before she landed here, she has pocketed PM Lee's points as a capable leader for Myanmar if she is elected. I am of course pleased to learn the answer to Asean journalists. I guess Singapore government cautiously welcome to our Lady in order to avoid the risk of ruling leaders. She was fetched by former FM, Mr George Yeo at Changi Airport. In the late afternoon, she met with DFM, Ms Grace Fu in foreign ministry's office to discuss some matters. The photos instantly uploaded by Ms Grace Fu's Facebook account and we are happy to see them. At night, our leader is caught in the same table with PM Lee in the welcome dinner event by summit organizer. She is well placed by the PM at table suggest that she is taken care by the republic. We are happy to see her first time in Singapore and we feel some emotional knowing she is in the town. I am sure we all can't wait to see her on coming Sunday at RWS convention hall. I was busying with cutting my hair, shaving and choosing dress on whether Indonesia patik or Myanmar traditional attire. Eventually I decided to switch national costumes to support our hero in Myanmar society meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment