Friday, December 21, 2012

Reincarnation of Aung San

AT one BBC interview, she remarked that 'In my thoughts, I have never been away from my country and my people. From childhood I have been deeply interested in the history of independence movement and in the social and political development of Burma. My father died when I was only two years old, and it was only when I grew older and started collecting material on his life that I began to learn how much he achieved in his thirty-two years. I developed an admiration for him as a patriot and statesman. Because of this strong bond I feel a deep responsibility for the welfare of my country.
 
She took responsibility for grant. She scarified her life for freedom of Burma. She has shown the world how a peaceful mean to the world's most brutal rulers who had been deeply rooted in powers. She has been our hope to escape from iron-fist rulers. Fortunately, her mission has been relatively success and we strongly believe that she'll eventually become our president sooner than later. In the world, nothing is for ever long. It has to be changed when time come. We all hope that our constitution would be finally amended to pave the way for our lady to take presidential seat. For our people, seeing Aung San Su Kyi make us remember of return of our national hero, General Aung San, again to live. May our country able to move forward under guidance of able leader like Aung San Su Kyi in the years to come.
 
source: page 326 of freedom from fear

No comments:

Post a Comment