Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day


TODAY IS 14th February,2011 and is famously known Valentine Day among young people especially for single I think. Being a married man, it seem just a normal day like others. But for a young people who intend to propose to their loved ones will find this day very much special. Because the young people used to excite this day and will wait this day with full of plans. Some people would like to create a surprise to their loved ones. The media and love-matching companies are busy with preparing. I found a lot of advertising with regard to this V-day. It seem a big business for them. The media even highlight some top place to reveal somebody's love in the city. Another news come out with a best dining place to be spent with loved ones while other cited a love seat in the cinema. Regardless of suggestion, the original aim goes unique.

I was surprise to learn some expensive place such as 15 min cable car ride for S$488. I am sure there are so many places which are more or less expensive I don't know. The rose vendor are supposed to busy this evening. Being a married mid 30s man I am, I at least would love to see love-birds around. I unavoidable find a passionate couple on the public transport from and to office. They seem so liberate and express their loves as different as they can to grab other heart. Anyway I am sure there would be many couples created by today worldwide. It's a great news for those countries who badly need to boost their population like Singapore.

May all love-birds find an excellent partner by this special V-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment