Friday, December 25, 2009

One sms can make me crazy

ON 21st December, Monday, I woke up early as usual and went out for morning jogging exercise. When I go back house, I saw my wife at the gate and asked her if she feel well or not. I am relax once she reply me alright darling. So I do as usual in my hostel before I go to work. Just before I go to work, I noticed that my wife has left her phone at room and I check if there is any miss call or not. I saw one strange number and I give a call back. No answer. Then I check my hand phone and I saw 3 miss calls that is strange number as well. I was surprised to see that and give back a call again and also no answer. Then I saw one sms and quickly open it and read it as follow:

"Your wife sick at outram park mrt"

Oh my god,,what happened to her now? I wondering and so much worrying as she has been carrying our new baby for a few weeks now. I tried to call back sms phone number and luckily he answer this time. I worrily asked him

me: hello, I got ur sms msg and wht happened to my wife?
man: yes i saw her feel sick and collapsed on the mrt floor.
me: then is she ok now, sir?
man: I don't know, I left her on outram park mrt station. you better quickly go and fetch her
me: yes sir, can u mention where is she as outram park mrt is so big and she left hp at room.
man: ok you go outram park mrt and go purple line. she is on the side of going china town station
me: alright sir
man: better u call mrt customer office and ask where is she now. they'll know via cctv
me: how can i get mrt office phone no sir?
man: ok u call 100 and ask for outram mrt station number, they'll give u
me: alright sir, thank you very much

I rush out to catch my wife as early as possible and I was so much worry and don't know what to do and also can't guess how much is it serious to her. Meanwhile I worry about abortion to her. Suddenly I remember one of my friend who got abortion case few mth ago and decided to call her for advice. I am still going on the way to outram park mrt and I felt the train is going very slowly. I can't wait to see her and call one doctor who is my teacher's wife to get suggestion. My friend call back with advice and I take a note. The doctor give me some idea to make sure her in first aid way.

I take a note excitedly and finally I arrived at mrt station and luckily I saw my wife straight away consciously. I asked her whether she is now ok or not. She can't remember what happened to her exactly. The last station she remember was Dhoby Gout mrt and she collapsed unconsciously to the floor. Nobody gave her a sear nor help her in falling down to the floor. Fortunately one indian man awaked her once train arrive to outram park and she became to consciousness and asked him to help call me.

We went out of mrt so that she can get fresh air and I asked her to eat some food she carry. I bought a sunkist juice box from a nearby restaurant and let her drink so that her blood pressure can increase suddenly. After few minutes rest, we rush to a gleneagle hospital from orchard by taxi where we get OG who gave us a professional consultation regarding to my wife's situation. After that we went back to home by taxi and the rest of the day was for her time to rest. I also take on leave for that day and take her care to fulfill what she needs by time. Afternoon time we get back room and we both slept soundly due to very much tired.

Hmmmm,,,,what a tough life in S'pore?

2 comments:

  1. မဂၤလာပါ ကိုဇင္မင္းေရ..

    ကံၾကီးေပလို႕။ Indian က ကူညီခဲ့ေပလို႕။ ဖတ္ရင္းနဲ႕ စိတ္ပူလုိက္ရတာ ကိုဇင္မင္းေရ။
    အမ နဲ႕ ကေလး ဘာမွ မျဖစ္လို႕ ေတာ္ပါေသးရဲ႕။ ႏွစ္ေယာက္စာ ဂရုစိုက္ရမွာေနာ္။ ကိုယ္၀န္လြယ္ထားရျပီဆိုေတာ့ ရတနာ တစ္ခုေပါ့။ ဆရာ၀န္နဲ႕ေတာ့ အပတ္စဥ္ျပဘို႕ လိုပါတယ္။ အမ က နဲနဲ ပိန္ေတာ့ ပိုျပီး အားရွိေအာင္ ဂရုစိုက္ၾကပါေနာ္။ ျပီးေတာ့ ဘယ္နားကိုဘဲ သြားသြား တစ္ေယာက္ထဲ သြားဘို႕ အဆင္မေျပေတာ့တဲ့ အခ်ိန္ေပါ့။ ေအာ့ျခင္း.. အံ့ျခင္း ေတြက အခုလို အခ်ိန္မွာ ျဖစ္ေလ့ျဖစ္ထ ရွိတတ္ပါတယ္။ (ကို္ယ္ေတြ႕).... :)...
    ဂရုစိုက္ၾကေဟ့... ဖုန္းဆက္ပါအံုးမယ္။

    ခင္မင္စြာျဖင့္
    ကုိမ်ဳိး

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete