Monday, August 6, 2012

Excited Home going trip

I find it hard to lie in life despite it harm me someway. Every time I go back home, I used to tell my friends in advance so that they could able to ask me to bring something to their loved ones. I am pleased to bring them along with me. However it is sometime look like making trouble for myself. When I am not happy with the load some of inconsiderate friends, I would tell my wife who would ever scold me for self-destroyed advertising. She is quite right with this. I have to accept that because I secretly expect my friends to give either small pack or nothing. We all understand how difficult is it to deal with our country's immigration and custom department. We don't want to talk so much with government staffs if possible. We tried to avoid any possible problem by preparing the best. 

Every time I return home, I used to print out all necessary documents. It include income tax, work pass, IC, passport, e-ticket, leave letter, appointment letter, leave approved letter, etc. Yesterday, my fellow citizen colleague was unable to understand with me when he sees me prepare several documents for my return trip. It is returning home land. It should be easiest way back and happy for every reason encountered within trip. However, unfortunately it still do not come to us. Our government staffs look at us like a criminal. Our government staffs are expert at seeking problem to generate bribe. This time, I plan to bring 32" TV for my new flat in Yangon. It is considerably big in box. We don't know do and don't exactly. We have read so much changes in Myanmar in last year and hope we are allowed to bring in home appliance. Being tax payer, I expect the law to allow personal use appliances. But I know anything can happen to anybody in my country. I will have to make sure to bring some $ to solve out incoming problem if any. Cash is still the King. No matter where you go. Hope my returning home trip be smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment