Monday, August 6, 2012

Dad is coming home

TOMORROW, I am flying back home. I have been count downing since I bought air ticket few months ago. Who don't want to go back home? I guess nobody. Last time I went back home is on January this month and I didn't mean to return home twice in the same year. But the scenario make me do it twice in recent years. Crazy discount and office statement on annual leave clearance make me go back home this time. My little daughter's birthday has been celebrating on mid of last month and we didn't able to attend it. She came visit us on last April and we still have fresh memories for family time here for one month. We notice that she has been visibly improving her language skill since return home from here. 

We always enjoy talking and listening what she speaks through mobiles. She would shout several famous poems to us when we make calls. The talk always end when the credit finished only. Otherwise, it is hard to cut her continuous talking. Of course, her sound is sweet to our ears. I can't wait to see my daughter to witness her skill in person. Bad thing is I will have to go back alone. My wife didn't got the same chance I got in her job. As a migrant workers, it is not possible to take leave twice a year. Once a year even can be considered good enough for us. Hope my daughter will please to meet me alone. I will try to explain her for her mother's absent is she questions. Oh my dear, Dad is on the way back home. Are you ready to welcome me? Lets play together around our village compound. Lets shout poem together at night. Lets read bed stories when it is time for sleep. I will introduce you some basis learning. Hope you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment