Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ambitious Burma


IT's delightful to know that our leaders increasingly becoming ambitious people. Yesterday, our famous lady who is widely considered people's leader expressed his simple ambition about her country. She admits that we are being behind in the region and will try to get advantage from being behind by taking lessons from the mistake of our neighbours who are already ahead of us. She bravely declared that she hopes her country to be ahead of ASEAN member countries within a decade. Sound hilarious? Let it be. Time will say the truth.

Likewise, our president urged mayor of our biggest city, Yangon, to transform dilapidated city to green city like Singapore. again, hilarious joke? Let it be. At least, he has desire to improve our living standard. It's better to have an ambition than lacking. We all have to support his sincere ambition to come true. Being citizen, it's our obligation to help our mother land keep move forward. Stop blaming each other. It's time to unite and open up.

Who can deny one day Burma can overtake regional nations in term of development? Given condition especially in geopolitical and natural resources which are ideal to develop a nation, it's possible to become everything if we have a strong wills. In a half century time since independence, we never heard such ambitious speeches from our leaders to date. What a good sound to our people even there is still no blue print to fulfill our ambition? Never mind, there is a will, there might be a way. International community are eager to help our weakness in various sectors. We can gain their technological know how and obviously save our valuable time in building our nation. It'll help us mitigate the gap within a relatively short time.

Being immigrant worker myself, I can't stop to count down the day I could able to return home land as I can smell the changes everyday. I can read good news regarding my country which I had no chance to read in past. I can imagine the opportunity being awaits in near future. I can dream doing the job for mother land. I can dream of living together with family. I can dream..............What a good sense is it? Now we all can see a time to return home. In past, we are look like futureless people. We didn't know when we will return home in past. Now, we can able to number our day in alien country.

Thank you, our leaders. Hopefully I could be given a chance to serve my nation one day in near future. Wish you find 2012 is a remarkable year for you and our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment