Saturday, March 6, 2010

Know your breadwinner

The service in our Embassy is appalling. Our people are growing up amid fearness and even don't want to consider what is right and wrong when something come across to them. Our education is lack of innovative and creativity. We are not taught how to deal with people around and how to survive in a difficult environment. Anyway we try to grow up by learning from our personal experiences. But it's not success rate to everybody I think. We cannot measure our standard with a handful amount of creamers.

On friday, I went our embassy for my income tax. As soon as I arrive, I was looking for a registration book for my Q number. But I found nothing similar that kind and ask people around if they know where is it. They replied me, they also don't know. So I move forward infront of counter and I saw one lady inside the office room was talking to my fellow citizens aggressively. What she told them is office is going to open on 9:00am and go away from there where they are standing with the purpose of asking some staff for their query.

The lady is talking by English and I realize she must be one local whom is hired by our embassy. Nobody is taking action to her suggestion despite keep quiet. After considering this lady might have known where is the registration paper that I want, and approached to her closer by passing people who are infront of me and asked

me: excuse me, hello
lady: hello, what
me: do u know where can we take Q number? I am looking for a registration paper.
lady: you haven't lah.
me: yes, I couldn't find it once I arrive here.
lady: wait....
she was going inside the room and come back few min later.
lady: sorry, I cannot make it.
me: what do you mean? then where can I get that number?
lady: one guy will come here after 9:00am, only he can tell u.
me: do u mean we don't need to give registration no like before?
lady: yes, he'll give u token once he come.
me: okay, thanks

She straight away go in without pushing people to move back.I misunderstood what she explained and happy for a while. Later I noticed that the lady who scored for standing infront of counters was just a cleaner because I saw her sweeping and rubbing some funiture inside the room. I was smiled to learn that and talked to people around me.
What a disappointing matter like this?
We are coming to our own embassy with full of worry & fearness. We don't know who is the person in charge for our document. We don't know who is responsible for this. For sure is we need to afraid everybody we see around the office including a cleaner, later watchman. I noticed that an indian old watch man is shouting people around if he assume is improper rather than dealing politely. If the people around are not considered considerate, he has no right to shout/score/show bad manner because his duty is just watch the gate and clean rubbish within a compound. Plus open the car door of myr officials when they come to work. Nothing more than that. But he might think he is a real boss to us and simply score us. What a hilarious manner. In this case who is breadwinner?
We are coming to pay tax to our embassy.
They are hired by our embassy.
We are the source of revenue of our embassy in fact.
If one party deserve a right, then it should be our side, nobody else.
But in real stage, sadly, we are always becoming underdog even to a cleaner/ watchman whom were hired by our money. We are educated people but we felt inferior once we are concerning with our embassy matter. The question to be raised are:
What makes us to fear like that once we reach our land?
What's wrong with it then?
How do we get back our right properly?
The authority will have an answer for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment