Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Two mean company

IT has been over a month that I couldn't access my blog. I have been busy with tender since return from recent holiday back home. As I come back from home land, I definitely have something to share in my blog. However the scenario I face in work make me put at the bay. I'm pleased to learn our lady is now touring US and getting awards one after another. What international media mentioned about her trend is "showering rewards" which is quite reflect toward her life at the moment. We're seeing her requesting some US aids as well as lifting sanction against our country. Definitely, her trip will have some impact on the decision makers of US toward our nation. Her sound appear change this time from previous and it is obvious her recommendation will speak louder when US come to review laws against us. In the mean times, our beloved president is now in China before he leave for US. Regardless of his reason for going China before US, we hope he, too will generate some good outcome from this trip. To conclude, the combination of tireless effort from our lady and president will surely bring good benefit to our nation as well as our people. Lets support them all the way so that our democratic reform will never make 'U' turn due to so called hard-liners if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment